Friday, March 14, 2008

Are You Textually Active?

6 comments:

A. Simpson said...

You are so strange! Also I am such a sucker. I REALLY thought those were pics of you snowboarding. Put some real pics up not internet pics. Have you figured out what I stole from you yet??

Big Al said...

I don't have a clue and it is really driving me crazy. How bout a hint or something. Oh and those snowboard pics were nothing compared to what I can do:0

A. Simpson said...

I must be sneakier than I thought. No hints.
P.s. You need to use spellchecker, dude. See, I can dish out the rude comments too!

Big Al said...

why? There is nothing spelled wrong in my comment. And I thought we were over those rude comments. and that is not how you spell sneakier.

A. Simpson said...

Okay last semi-rude comment.
Easter comment on my blog: Tie Dye
Your snowboarding post: filayer is not a word. Filet of fish... Anyway, I'm done, thanks for the grammar lesson.
That is how you spell sneakier.

Big Al said...

It's called "unique" spelling not bad spelling. silly goose