Hooray! I made it back to Laramie safely! And of course, I have to blog before I get anything done! :) GREAT NEWS! Stephen likes my hair. :) And he was definitely suprised. I think that's the longest I've ever held a secret from him. He is just working away at the house today as he has been for the last week. He's so cute! Ok i'm going to try not to talk about Stephen every other sentence! ANYWAY...haha ok so funny story insert here: While I was staying at Anna and Dave's, my beloved bro-in-law pointed out to me that I talk and talk and talk and when someone comments on what I'm saying I nod and then say ANYWAY and start talking non stop again. So he just kept laughing while I kept talking until he pointed it out and then I couldn't talk normally anymore! And I just realized I do it when i'm typing too...
ANYWAY I had such an amazing spring break! I got to see my Star Valley family, my best girl buddy EVER who's living in Provo, my Casper family and my Walgreen's co-workers. I think I made more money than I spent, so the trip was justified! And wanna know what I'm gonna do now? Well....after I unpack?
STUDY!
1 comment:
Once I studied and an alien came down and hypnotized me so I stopped studying. True story
Post a Comment