Monday, March 31, 2008

In memory of the sunglasses

So I just finished my first test of the week! One down and two more to go! Oh yeah :) And of course before i start studying my brains out I must take a break. Hmmm...what shall I do with my break. Oh I know! POST!

So here's the story (and not of a man name brady). Once upon a time I had these AMAZING sunglasses that I just looked hot in. Observe exhibit A.

Exhibit A

One day a friend of mine saw the sunglasses and tried them on, discovering they had the same effect on him as they did me. Observe exhibit B.


Exhibit B

Wanting to look hot for a particular date, he stole the sunglasses unbeknownst to yours truly. And as Murphy's law would go, the glasses could not be returned at the end of the night because they had been accidently shattered. Good thing I believe in forgiveness.

5 comments:

annasibb said...

So how many pictures do you take of yourself on average in one day? :) Chen I love you!

A. Simpson said...

WHat the-dang it! Those are (were) pretty suh-weet glasses!

Nae said...

it's kinda strange how your telling your family how hot you are! that's ok! haha so funny story. one time when i was little i stole those glasses and i was going to wear them for my costume at halloween but i was soooo scared of the consequences that i left them on your dresser because i knew that if you found i had touched them i would probably be thrown out of my room even though we didn't share at the time! haha!!!

Sarah Marie said...

Respect by fear...that's right

Nae said...

well there was certainly fear. you were like a ferocious feline protecting her child when it came to your personal posessions! i was seriously scared for the future look of my face whenever i "borrowed" anything out of your room! but even through the bite of abhorrence ( that means fear) i still found a way to love you like only a janae kind of person can!!