Interview!
Today was the big interview day! Not real exciting...my interview wasn't until 4:30 so a lot of waiting around. Thank you to all of you for your prayers. I had just gotten back from my interview and was talking to the mommo on the phone in my room. My room is upstairs and I hear my name yelled really loud downstairs by a male voice. I think Huh...that's weird and proceed down the stairs to the back door to look around for confirmation that I'm not crazy. Nobody. So I turn around and there on the kitchen counter are...
FLOWERS!
I love my honey :)
3 comments:
Sarah Marie!
So how did it all go? I sure do like those flowers. You do have a sweetie. I remember when the Studio Singers went on tour and David missed me so much he located the town we were in and had flowers sent to the hotel. Aren't guys wonderful?
Flowers AND Balloons :)
So I turned around.... and there was a crazy axe murderer that I had in my chemistry class that had come to kill. I sprinted out the back door only to find a self explosive flower ahhhhahahahah
Good thing the story didn't go like that.
Post a Comment