holy watermelon that thing is huge
watermelon...haha that's funny. But it does look bigger when you look at it from that view. You're CUTE! Can't wait to feel the baby :)
Being prego is fun huh? I like it. P.s. you're welcome for the baby stuff :)
Amy,Thanks so much for the baby stuff. Forgive my lack of gratefulness :) I really do appreciate it. We are going to a family reunion a month after our baby is due and the little green thinging with the cover will work perfect :)
Allen Boyd have I told you that I love you? :)
Anna,I love the blog! This is Kris (and David Sanders)... we are so excited that you are having a baby! Yay!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
holy watermelon that thing is huge
watermelon...haha that's funny. But it does look bigger when you look at it from that view. You're CUTE! Can't wait to feel the baby :)
Being prego is fun huh? I like it.
P.s. you're welcome for the baby stuff :)
Amy,
Thanks so much for the baby stuff. Forgive my lack of gratefulness :) I really do appreciate it. We are going to a family reunion a month after our baby is due and the little green thinging with the cover will work perfect :)
Allen Boyd have I told you that I love you? :)
Anna,
I love the blog! This is Kris (and David Sanders)... we are so excited that you are having a baby! Yay!
Post a Comment