
I'm sad I'm the only one who's posted in the last four days...then again I AM the administrator of this blog. Does that make me the one who posts excessively? Anywho....haha which is kind of like ANYWAY... I was talking to Stephen's brother Robert today and, because I spent a minimum of nine hours studying science topics today, bacteria was on my mind. I was telling Robert about "the micro-organism
Proprionobacter shermani which is responsible for making swiss cheese. It consumes lactic acid and produces CO2 (carbon dioxide)...the CO2 makes air pockets in the cheese and thus you have holey swiss cheese whien you cut it in slices. The cool thing is that the bacteria that causes acne comes from the same family"...at this Robert just starts laughing.
I say, "what?"
He goes, "I know a lot of random facts but that...hahaha....that.....hahaha...." and he never finishes his sentence because he's laughing so hard.
When he is once again able to breathe, we resume our conversation which takes it path to the fuzzy footed birds that live in new zealand that love to pick the rubber off your car's windshield wipers and car door frames. I love this family....
3 comments:
the time is off on this blog...it's actually 12:27 am on March 30
Just out of curiousity, what is Stephen's brother, Robert, up to now days?
Sarah you make me giggle. Who talks about fuzzy feeted birds? I think you are one of the most interesting people to talk to. Also please remind me never to eat swiss cheese :)
Post a Comment