wait a minute that first picture wasn't there this morning. something is possessing our blog! it's mysteriously changing the pictures. i don't know that i will ever post here again!
yah sassy vixen. Wait Amy do you even knows what that means? that is like me saying "wow that shirt is gorgeos" I don't even know what that means. P.S Did I eat it or rub it all over my face, my back hurts. HOT Pockets
Haha! hot pocket! I love it! Allen, sassy is synonymous with stylish and the definition of a vixen is an ill-tempered, quarrelsome, shrewish, or malicious woman... seriously, look it up. (dictionary.com)
5 comments:
13 inches OH YEAH BABY! Too bad there's no after pictures...eh? :)
You are quite the sassy little vixen aren't you?!
wait a minute that first picture wasn't there this morning. something is possessing our blog! it's mysteriously changing the pictures. i don't know that i will ever post here again!
yah sassy vixen. Wait Amy do you even knows what that means? that is like me saying "wow that shirt is gorgeos" I don't even know what that means.
P.S Did I eat it or rub it all over my face, my back hurts.
HOT Pockets
Haha! hot pocket! I love it! Allen, sassy is synonymous with stylish and the definition of a vixen is an ill-tempered, quarrelsome, shrewish, or malicious woman... seriously, look it up. (dictionary.com)
Post a Comment