Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yes, he is making breakfast


oh and one more thing... There's no pics of Allen on the blog so I though I'd post one. He said he would kill me if I did, but I'll take the risk. :)

5 comments:

Nae said...

what are you talking about? allen's stomach has been on the blog more than once!

A. Simpson said...

Holy Schmokes! Come make me breakfast!
p.s. yes Allen, I meant to spell it like that.

annasibb said...

Allen cooks? Are you gonna cook for us on friday morning? Great idea Allen!

Big Al said...

Here is the story. Dad was cooking and he had to go to the bathroom so he said, flip these frenchtoasts. As I stepped up to do so there was little miss nosy with her camera. Lucky she caught me when she did cause before that I was cooking bacon.........naked.

A. Simpson said...

Yeah Al, there's nothing worse than bathroom french toast. Or Bare naked Bacon.
p.s. watch out for grease splatters!