This a proud papa with the stroller and carseat he picked out all on his own! Look ruffle bum!! This is from April Kennington oh how cute! The shirt has Thumper the bunny on it and best of all it is blue not pink! :)
Yes you do get sick of pink. Also just some advice that a lot of people make. (I did too with my first) When you put the car seat in the car be sure and put down the handle that you use to carry it around. In a crash it makes the carseat less effective. p.s. Can't wait to see her!
2 comments:
Yes you do get sick of pink.
Also just some advice that a lot of people make. (I did too with my first) When you put the car seat in the car be sure and put down the handle that you use to carry it around. In a crash it makes the carseat less effective.
p.s. Can't wait to see her!
Thanks for the advice Amy. I appreciate it. I can't wait to see her either. I am almost 37 weeks and I can't believe how fast it is coming. :)
Post a Comment