Holy cow, you scored big time! Thats super exciting. Bethany gave me and Amory all of her baby clothes, so I have so many, so I think I'm just going to ask for diapers and wipes when we have kids.
Ya I feel pretty lucky. Diapers and wipes are the big thing. I have two bags full of newborn diapers but I am sure they will last for a very short time :)
3 comments:
Holy cow, you scored big time! Thats super exciting. Bethany gave me and Amory all of her baby clothes, so I have so many, so I think I'm just going to ask for diapers and wipes when we have kids.
Ya I feel pretty lucky. Diapers and wipes are the big thing. I have two bags full of newborn diapers but I am sure they will last for a very short time :)
Holy cow almost new mommy! You are so spoiled ;)
Post a Comment