Sunday, June 1, 2008

Miss You

Ok so it is time for you guys to be home. I am officially missing my family! Mom and Chen and Poodle who do I talk to when your all gone? HELLO!!!
So we went to the hospital today for a Non stress test and they took forever to look at the results and then another nurse came in and said it looks like you are having contractions every 20 min. Well I didn't know. So she had to call the doc and on and on, but we were allowed to leave with the council to come back if they got harder. Problem is, I can't feel them in the first place :) Thanks for listening computer, man I wish I had a family to talk to :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Sorry there was no one to talk to yesterday-- I am glad you are okay though (and the baby). Your baby shower things were cute too!

annasibb said...

Thank-you Kristin I appreciate it.:) How are you and David doing?

emily said...

You can always visit me. I'm lonely too. I thought you were going with them?

Sarah Marie said...

CHENLY! We're back! We missed you and we love you! And if you do want to start your own blog when the baby gets here, I'm cool with that. Just call me and I'll help ya out. Love you love you love you! And can't wait to see you :)