Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BABY SOCKS!

So I believe that the cutest part of a baby's outfit is the socks. They are so tiny I love them.
Notice I already have two spares on the right. How am I going to keep track of them :) I actually found them after the pictures, but I thought you might get a giggle out of this mom, because I am the queen of spares. :)

4 comments:

Big Al said...

wholy cow is this the Dahl Simpson Blog or the Anna Sibbet's having a baby so she has to show us he/her(still hopeful) socks blog

annasibb said...

Well what do you expect. I am here all day alone (not in Cancun)and you guys are off partying in cancun and then you come back and still no posts. I'm taking over!!!!

Sarah Marie said...

Hey post all you want lady! Don't listen to the bully man :) I like the baby stuff!

annasibb said...

Good Chen cuz there is a lot more where that came from! Up next is the new crib we got for 55 dollar. Holy amazing!!! THanks to David's sister who found it for us!