Saturday, June 21, 2008

WORK!!!


Long story short. The Halversons (People I work for) needed there large water tank cleared out because there was something clogging the pipe therefore drastically decreasing there water flow. My job was to jump into the hole about 7.5 feet deep, and shovel buckets of mud out to my working partner. After about 3 hours and a million buckets of mud later the tank was cleared and the water restored to full standard. I know I am Amazing, But you know it's my job to help keep the Valley running.
P.S. Behind the Station Wagon is their Escalade that I get to wash. No big Deal


What you think I could work that hard without taking a nap in their amazingly comfortable hammock. Cummon just cuz I am amazing doesn't mean I am not human.

3 comments:

annasibb said...

Allen you are a lucky stinker! How did you land this job? By the way how bad did you hurt after laying in the sun? I know you never wear sunscreen. I need sunglasses to look at your skin :) love you al

A. Simpson said...

You're not only amazing-you're
Ah-mazing!
Man I thought I smelled something stinky in the fruit stand that one day. Sure enough....there you were.
:-)

Sarah Marie said...

you don't need sunglasses anymore!! allen has beautifully tan tummy skin!