Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Food Fairy

So when I came to college I weighed 138 pounds, I now Weigh 133, for those of you who aren't good with math I have lost 5 pounds, in order to get my freshman fifteen(which was the reason I came to college) I now need to gain 20 pounds which is very dooable. When I told my parents that I lost weight they offered to buy me some groceries, which I have displayed for you in the pics that follow :) Now all I need is some one to cook the food that I have purchased :(


4 comments:

emily said...

Big A, how do you spell wich? Couple of options; wich, witch, or which??? Where did you go to school? :)

Sarah Marie said...

hey I'll cook if i get some of the goods!

Anonymous said...

Al: Anyone can post a bag of groceries. We want to see the finished product !!!! Bon Apetite'

A. Simpson said...

Yeah that looks like a good place for all that food...the floor.