Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I realized I didn't have any 3 month pictures of Jamie. We had some fun today and so I took some cute pictures. I also got a video of her rolling over but it is too long to put on the blog.
I love my tongue!!! Isn't it cute!
Happy Baby
OOOHHHH my hands give them to me yum yum!!! (She gave me a hicki on my arm today she sucked so hard) Silly baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling grandchild. Those look like Grandma Simpson show off pictures.

Big Al said...

BABY!!!!! I miss that little bundle of poop. Come visit me and I'll make stroganoff for you.... but you have to bring the baby..... I want to put here hands in my mouth to see if it tastes good.

annasibb said...

That is a good idea Dad! Al you missed your chance to see her for a girl! We may be down the 1st of Nov. but for sure the last game in nov.! stroganoff sounds good!

Sarah Marie said...

Awww! She's so cute! I love your baby!