Friday, October 31, 2008

The next Mariah Carey !


Janae singing in "Trebletones." The all girls elite choir at SVHS. They not only sing, but they shake their boote' too. Janae is also doing Swing Dance with Mrs. Holyoak. She will be in the school musical "Grease" this coming week. She just finished Volleyball. She sure likes to stay busy..... :)

4 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Grease!! When does that start?! I love that movie!
By the way Dahl-you can't use the word "Booty."

annasibb said...

Wow go Janae!!! You rock. Who are you in Grease I am so excited!

Nae said...

i'm not actually like a character in the play they just needed ppl to do a swing dance part in it so my partner volenteered me. i guess they've had to edit it like a ton to make it clean enough to show in star valley!!

Sarah Marie said...

haha that's awesome! Seriously let me know when the production is, I'd love to see it!