You are ALL INVITED to our HOUSE PARTY this SATURDAY!!!
Ok I know most of you won't come because it is too far :( But to let you know we are having a house warming/graduation party. Everyone is invited and my sister Sarah Marie and Jenna are coming up to stay with us! YAYYYY! Party starts at 5. We are having sloppy joes and playing games! Come party. (And bring our couches :)
PS
Aunt Tammy is doing an interview and will be on the news tonight or tomorrow. Check it out!
3 comments:
Hey i'll be there so make sure you set a sloppy joe out for me. plus what's a six hour drive when you are going to your sisters first house party right?
Oh Allen I will give you a big birthday present if you really come!!!! Speaking of which what do you really want? Hey look at my comment after your birthday post :)
David and Anna I regret to inform you that we will unfortinately be late. So you can expect us around 6
oh wait crap, j/k we're 2 days late never mind.
Post a Comment