Wednesday, January 23, 2008

BOY or GIRL

Ok Family here is the deal. We have three weeks until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Please cast your votes via the comments section. I would also like name ideas for either gender. No Allen we can't name our first girl Allena :) So anyway let me know :) As for mommy intuition I have no clue. I thought it was a girl but the other night I dreamed we had a boy so your guess is as good as mine :) So for a little motivation those of you who are correct in the guessing game will get a candybar or candy of their choice from me :)

6 comments:

mom said...

Mom votes BOY! My favorite candy bar is cookies and cream.

Jacob votes Boy! Gotta carry on the Sibbett name.

Allen votes the girl's name can certainly be Alena. Very pretty and original - not Alina, not Alana, not Alaina but Alena

annasibb said...

You know Alena is kind of growing on me :) I do really want to name a girl Kylie or Kilee Beth. As for boys names I need some help.

Sarah Marie said...

No offense to Allen but Allena is not a good name for your baby. But it's going to be a boy so you don't have to worry about it. :) I made you a real poll on the side bar there. VOTE AWAY!

P.S. Ben, Nathan, Payton are good names :)

emily said...

Well since everyone is voting boy i'm going with Allen. GIRL! and she'll be 7 lbs 2 oz and 18 in long. if thats out of proportion i'm sorry i dont have a clue. But the name payton by the way is already spoken for. thats child number 3!! and and nathan is already used too thats bethany's child number 4. so i guess your stuck with ben. LOL :) I'll tell you what though I really like the name Braxton and thats not taken yet. but who cares about boy names b/c it's going to be a girl so problem solved!!

Nae said...

well i definetly think that it is going to be a GIRL. come on anna you need someone to help you as they grow up not a sloppy boy!!! (no offense to any person of the male gender!!!)

annasibb said...

Well I love the name Peyton (for Peyton Manning) and I also really like the name Nathan. Its really strange but today at work I was thinking about the name Braxton, but I don't think David will go for it. By the way a name can't be spoken for it is first come first named :)