Woe where'd the baby come? Is there something that you have been hiding from me?
She is our niece. We stayed with David's sister in Vegas and that is her little girl named Liette.
LOL big al I was right there with you...where did the baby come from. LOL
The Vegas temple is GORGEOUS huh!!! I know, this is a really old post and you will probably never read this comment, but I couldn't resist.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Woe where'd the baby come? Is there something that you have been hiding from me?
She is our niece. We stayed with David's sister in Vegas and that is her little girl named Liette.
LOL big al I was right there with you...where did the baby come from. LOL
The Vegas temple is GORGEOUS huh!!! I know, this is a really old post and you will probably never read this comment, but I couldn't resist.
Post a Comment