Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Favorite Actor DEAD


Well family I got some bad news last night. My favorite actor Heath Ledger Australian cutie is dead. I couldn't believe my ears. He was 28 years old found in his bed dead. They think it was a sleeping pill overdose. What a sad sad day. He left a 2 yr old little girl behind. For those of you that don't know he played on A Knights Tale and he also is the Joker for the new batman movie coming out this summer. That will be his last movie ever :(

2 comments:

Big Al said...

Dude Heath Ledger was in the movie Broke Back mountain, is he still your favorite Actor?

annasibb said...

Allen did you see the movie? So he plays a gay guy his other movies like my all time favorite Ten Things I hate About You make up for it :)