What a random picture! Dude
Hey Chen-mo awesome idea!! I hope that I can figure it out enough to do this on a regular basis :)
Chen I just blew up the picture and I am wondering what the heck is Stephen doing? Did you just give him a kiss? :)
k for all you crazy ppl out there, Stephen just ate a war head and it was sour thus the face. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a random picture! Dude
Hey Chen-mo awesome idea!! I hope that I can figure it out enough to do this on a regular basis :)
Chen I just blew up the picture and I am wondering what the heck is Stephen doing? Did you just give him a kiss? :)
k for all you crazy ppl out there, Stephen just ate a war head and it was sour thus the face. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment