who's rampaging rhino? I hope people are changing their user names everytime they get on (Allen), it gets really confusing.
Allen I agree. pick one and stay with it awhile eh? Also please don't talk that way about Mrs. Clinton. It kind of scares me in an eewww kind of way. :)
I like rampaging rhino! Change it all you want :)
errrr, I feel strangely uncomfortable.
I think it is funny that Allen (whoever that is )gets blamed for everything on this blog Leave the kid alone.P.S I think clinton is hot too
All right well, your next name should be Sly Stupid Snake. j/k
Post a Comment
6 comments:
who's rampaging rhino? I hope people are changing their user names everytime they get on (Allen), it gets really confusing.
Allen I agree. pick one and stay with it awhile eh? Also please don't talk that way about Mrs. Clinton. It kind of scares me in an eewww kind of way. :)
I like rampaging rhino! Change it all you want :)
errrr, I feel strangely uncomfortable.
I think it is funny that Allen (whoever that is )gets blamed for everything on this blog
Leave the kid alone.
P.S I think clinton is hot too
All right well, your next name should be Sly Stupid Snake. j/k
Post a Comment