My new water bottle!
Anything that looks this sweet and helps you stay healthy has to be cool!
I didn't say yes!Therefore once again proving you can't read minds.
sista sarah, I think you need a new pic pose, I've seen that one like a million, you know. :)
Where did you get those big, beautiful eyes? Keep 'em sparkling with all that good old fashioned water:)
Whatever dave! It's like blue steel. I can pull off any time I want!
Ooohhh pretty color!!!!
sarah i think you are slightly infatuated with strange things. i don't think i've ever seen anyone get that excited about a waterbottle!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I didn't say yes!
Therefore once again proving you can't read minds.
sista sarah, I think you need a new pic pose, I've seen that one like a million, you know. :)
Where did you get those big, beautiful eyes? Keep 'em sparkling with all that good old fashioned water:)
Whatever dave! It's like blue steel. I can pull off any time I want!
Ooohhh pretty color!!!!
sarah i think you are slightly infatuated with strange things. i don't think i've ever seen anyone get that excited about a waterbottle!
Post a Comment