Well David and I took a trip to Utah to visit friends. I got a little itch to have a change so I had my friend Macy cut my hair. TADA there was more hair on the floor than left on my head!! David thinks it's cute.
Nice Doo Sis. It deffinetly looks like a pregnant lady hair cut. Wich is a good thing cause.....you're pregnant. Oh and congrats on being pregnant, i've never done it, but people say it's kind of a big deal
I do love it. It is nice to blow dry and go! It is also amazing how our thick hair actually looks good with this cut. I was suprised. I enjoy having the poof in my hair again :)
WOWZERS! One hot mommy is what you are going to be. I can't believe it though! I could never.... NEVER.... do it. I trim mine quite a bit sometimes, but way to be daring! It turned out really cute. I would hardly recognize you if you weren't my bestest friend.
Nette! Well I didn't really go into the whole ordeal picturing it like this. The girl who cut it is a good friend so I trusted her. At the last second I said to take it an inch above the shoulders. WOW I needed a change I guess. I like it because I can actually do it each day and feel like a cutie :)
8 comments:
AAhh! Yay I love it! It's SO cute!
Nice Doo Sis. It deffinetly looks like a pregnant lady hair cut. Wich is a good thing cause.....you're pregnant. Oh and congrats on being pregnant, i've never done it, but people say it's kind of a big deal
Hey we have the same haircut. Do you love it? It's so easy it's my fav.
I do love it. It is nice to blow dry and go! It is also amazing how our thick hair actually looks good with this cut. I was suprised. I enjoy having the poof in my hair again :)
WOWZERS! One hot mommy is what you are going to be. I can't believe it though! I could never.... NEVER.... do it. I trim mine quite a bit sometimes, but way to be daring! It turned out really cute. I would hardly recognize you if you weren't my bestest friend.
Nette!
Well I didn't really go into the whole ordeal picturing it like this. The girl who cut it is a good friend so I trusted her. At the last second I said to take it an inch above the shoulders. WOW I needed a change I guess. I like it because I can actually do it each day and feel like a cutie :)
Cute prego clothes!
so i love how this is a post about anna's super cute hair and amy notices the clothing....
Post a Comment