Wednesday, April 16, 2008

REDO! (focus on the music not the words)

Ok this video works! Turn up the volume and maybe even full screen it. ;) Just click on the link below and then click on the blue square...or the blue title to the right of it. Either way works wonderfully! HOORAY I'm so happy this worked :D

YouTube - My Videos

And if that doesn't work just go to the youtube website and in the search area type in sister missionaries music. A movie that's just a blue screen with white words should be there. CLICK ON IT!

4 comments:

mom said...

Sarah, it didn't work for me. It says I have no movies down loaded.

annasibb said...

Mom when you click on the link just type in sister missionaries music in the search box and click search. It should be the first thing there. :)

annasibb said...

Chenmo- They are wonderful! The piano playing was also wonderful! You really need to come and play my piano before you head to SV. Maybe you should come over after graduation for a day or so eh? :)

mom said...

Thank you for this beautiful music. How do I get a copy of the whole CD? You have quite the talent at the piano. I am very glad you are holding tight to it and using it to bless other's lives.