Saturday, May 31, 2008

So my baby shower was today and it was lots of fun! We smelled melted candybars in diapers and guessed what candy bar was in there. It was so gross!!! I won with 4 out of 6 but we gave the prize to the next person in line with 3 because I had plenty of presents :) We had cake and visited and of course opened presents. It was great! You can tell I missed you guys and that I had some time because there are a bunch of pictures for you to look at. :)

This is me and a really yucky looking melted candybar. EWWWW! David gets to change all the diapers I decided :)

2 comments:

A. Simpson said...

I seriously seriously hate that game. I am so over it.

annasibb said...

This game rocked! I think I was the only one that enjoyed it, but it was my party so its ok :)