It was supposed to be a snow flake but then it turned into a beetle. :) Yeah, creativity and I, we're tight. I sent it to Stephen. SPEAKING OF HIM.... :) The whole reason I wanted to post was to say that I went to visit Stephen this last weekend! We were going to go kyaking but it was too cold. Thus we went to a bonfire that night instead and then played games and THEN watched a movie. When we left our friends' house I was like, "Why is it so light outside?" The sun was rising cuz it was 5:30 am! I had no idea because I still had so much energy! It was an incredibly fun weekend, but I didn't take any pictures so I wasn't sure how to bring it up...
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Picture Intimidation
Does anyone ever feel that they can't post anything without posting a picture? Like no one will read a bunch of words BUT if I put a picture with people will be like, huh wonder what the picture's about and then they'll read what I write. Well today I was INCREBILY bored at work for about an hour so I made this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Chen that looks sweet!!! Oh the things we come up with when we are bored :). So David says that if you start your own blog you will be taken out of the family picture :)
Post a Comment