Ah the sun it's an amazing thing. Today was the first real sunny day since mid May. I work for some rich folk who pay me to do their dirty work. So while I was setting up there hammock today I decided I better test it out to make sure it works. I ended up falling asleep in the sun and got some major sunburn. Oh and after I fell asleep I mowed their lawn in the sun therefore compounding on the sunburn. Sorry the pictures may be a little blurry because my sisters(Janae and Sarah) were born with a rare disease of cameradistrophobia (aka couldn't use a camera effectively to save their lives.)


4 comments:
OH Allen Boyd
Life is rough when you get paid to sleep in a hammock. :) There is a thing called sunscreen. Normal people wear it, especially ones that have fair skin like you :)
haha...he opened the bottle of sunscreen the other day and it was pressurized from cancun thus it just started oobering out EVERYWHERE. So being the allen he is, he puts it by the bathroom sink so it doesn't get everywhere. I get home about eight hours later. The sunscreen and its bottle are still there. Dried oobery sunscreen in the sink. YUM
Chen you kill me. I love the word oobering! Great story almost as good as the one about Dad and the throwup in his truck :)
oh man I totally need to post about that one! hahahahaha
Post a Comment