Well kids I was looking through pictures of me through the stages of pregnancy and holy cow there is a difference!!! I laugh at the pictures where I thought that I had belly compared to now! Just the other day David looked at me and said "Wow you do look pregnant" Its about time dear I am 9 months along :)



6 comments:
Oh by the way I forgot to mention that I can do the silly belly button whistle trick! I love it. David hates it but I love it!!
Gross...we so need to get you a video camera.:)
I have one on my camera but I don't think David will let me. Not only that but would it be weird to see my bare belly? :)
you are 9 mon prego already? When is your due date? wow that went by FAST lucky.
I forgot to tell you I like the last picture. It's like you're so huge that your stomach takes up the whole camera's field of view. :)
I love the comparison from smaller to bigger. The crib/baby room looks way cute! Good thinking on the baby changing table! :)
Post a Comment