Well I have discovered what baby hiccups feel like inside the womb. Let me tell you they are strange and a little annoying :) Most of all I just feel bad for baby. The other night she was hiccuping and kept it up for about 10 minutes. Imagine this rythymic pulse inside your tummy that just won't stop. On top of the hiccups she was moving around like crazy. My tummy was rolling on its own. Very strange and cool :) David says "I don't think she likes having the hiccups". I fear that this little baby is like her mother. Poor kid.
4 comments:
Are you playing classical music for your baby while in the womb, cause you're supposed to. You should turn on classical music while she hiccups and see if she hiccups on beat or not. :)
haha baby hiccups on beat! That's fantastic! That reminds me of the hiccup book with the hippos. I wonder if you can startle a womb baby...
I think you can Sarah. The other day she wasn't moving around the time that she is normally quite active. So I shook my tummy a little and said "baby are you in there?" About 10 seconds later I got some fiesty little kicks to let me know that she was still there. :) Also they can detect light if it is shone at the belly. That would be startling. :)
Allen that is a great idea. She likes music, she moves around when I play the piano. Hiccuping on beat would be quite a talent.
Post a Comment