Saturday, April 12, 2008

Closet bomb...


Anna had a bomb go off in her closet (or something). Actually I think Anna was cleaning the room so the bed movers had room to move around and after they left she opened her closet and *wha la*, Closet Vomit :)




This is our new GUEST bed! Nice eh? So yeah, this means we actually have a place for people to sleep when they come over now. Oh yeah!





4 comments:

Big Al said...

jeese she has a lot of chlothes. Looks big enough to be a mansion vomit.

Sarah Marie said...

Sweet bed! I'm totally coming to visit now! :) And the closet vomit is fantastic. It definitely made me laugh and reminded me of the good old days!

annasibb said...

David posted that picture with out my consent. I was digging around for a missing shirt and that is what happened :) Yes my cleaning is becoming lax. I don't have much energy for it.

mom said...

Looks like a good DI clean out may be in order!I just went through my closet and realized I have a lot of clothes! No more buying for me.