I recently got a 21 on my ACT score giving me the jump on the hathaway scholarship fro $1600 a year to $2400 a year. I also just recieved a $900 scholarship from the LDS Laramie institute. Watch out college here I come.
hey man, Im impressed as well, you can always buy me dinner if you like :) I dont mind. Good luck in Laramie and being away from home, its a whole new world...
5 comments:
Hey man congratulations! I'm WAY impressed! Looks like you'll be buying ME dinner :)
Yah I'll buy you dinner if you cook it. :)
hey man, Im impressed as well, you can always buy me dinner if you like :) I dont mind.
Good luck in Laramie and being away from home, its a whole new world...
Allen Boyd congrats! Keep that money flowing in you have no idea how much it will affect your future finances :)
who in the world is observant owl?
Post a Comment