Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feast on the words of Christ

Last week I was wondering how I can share the Gospel with the many people I know that are not memebers of the Church. I was praying for an answer and reading the scriptures. 2 Nephi 32:3 gave me the answer(or started me on the road to find the answers). It says: Feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should know.

Here's your first question: when it says "words of Christ" does it mean the words He actually said or does it mean the words or testiimonies about Christ?

I chose to start with the words He actually spoke. I have been reading in the Book of Mormon where he visits the people after His resurrection. I have truly been feasting! My message for today is 3 Nephi 18:24 "Therefore, hold up your light that it may shine unto the world. Behold I am the light which ye shall hold up-that which ye have seen me do."

Let His light shine through you today! Have a great day! Love, Mom

(I tried to put a cool picture here, but I haven't learned how yet. Another day! Remember to keep Aunt Tammy in your prayers!)

2 comments:

Sarah Marie said...

Ooh that was good mom. :) I'm glad you found out how to post again!

annasibb said...

Good thought for the day mom. Sometimes letting His light so shine is the best way to start sharing the gospel.