Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Life of a Pregnant Lady

I am embarking on my 6th month of pregnancy ladies and gentleman. 3 months to go aaahhh!! Over the last few weeks I have finally been told that I am looking pregnant. In the words of my co workers "Anna you got huge! :) "

Well here a few stories from the preggy lady. So yesterday I went in to get my blood glucose test. It is a test to see if you have diabetes and who knows what else. They have you drink some sugar stuff and then take your blood an hour later. So I am thinking that I have to drink this little cup of fizzy drink right? WRONG. She brings me this bottle full of orange drink and tells me I have five minutes to down it. It tastes like flat orange pop with about 100 times the sugar. Wow it was amazing! Anyway I drank it and then I had to wait in the office for an hour before they could draw my blood. So I am sitting there reading and all of a sudden my tummy starts jumping. I am watching my stomach move around, it was cool and a little weird! My baby really likes sugar. :)
This morning at 6am I am awoken by some friendly kicks in the side reminding me that life is not all about me anymore. The same thing happens when I lay down for a nap. I can already tell that this little one is not going to let her momma or poppa sleep often. :)

6 comments:

Nae said...

fatty patty 2 by 4
couldn't get through the bathroom door
so he went on the floor!

that's just a little saying i've heard before so uh.. i'd just like to suggest to you, Anna, that you don't let this happen to you. I mean really, if you have to, get the doors widened!

annasibb said...

Janae,
You are on a roll you stinker! Thanks for the advice sis. :)

Unknown said...

So ... since nobody fills me in on things and I happened upon your family site ... I think I need to know - when are you due Anna? Congratulations by the way - do you know what you are having?

Sarah Marie said...

Little girl...you sound like Allen...hmmm....

annasibb said...

I know what you mean about nobody filling you in on anything. I get all my info from Grandma :)I am due June 29th. We are having a girl.

Nae said...

well see when i wrote all these semi-mean things i was in this off the wall can't shut up sort of mood and so those random things kept popping into my mind and i thought they were funny so i wrote them. technically i typed them but...ya know... anyway, sarah those were truly and sincerely written by the one and only J-Ne!!