
Welcome to Anna's dream come true. So for about two years I have been pining for a full sized piano keyboard. It has finally happened!!! I have my very own portable piano. Let me tell you folks it is amazing. Think slightly lower tech Clavinova!!! It was on sale as well. Even on sale it was quite a price so David has said that it is my next three birthdays and maybe even a few Christmas's. Thats ok because I love love love it!! Above is the before picture of the keyboard that I probably played once. And below is my baby!

TaDA here she is. I have named her Yamameemah. Isn't she beautiful?

One last picture I couldn't resist!
10 comments:
Wow, thats quite the piano:) Even if your husband has to work 3 full time jobs for it:) Sounds good too.
um...i would have to say that it is the weirdest colored keyboard i've seen but hey i understand that to you it is like a baby grande! i would be thoroughly excited too! i'm glad you have a piano because now when i visit you i can play you pretty songs to lull your fisty child to sleep!
Hey speaking of spelling Janae what is fisty? Do you mean first? The color was the camera's fault not my Yamameemah's. I sure hope you come visit sometime before we sell the house and move on.
Nae, I totally got what you were saying. Anna fisty is a word....sound it out. LOL atleast it is to me and I totally got what you were saying. LOL and now your selling your house or was that just a figure of speech? Seriously can't believe you are 6 months along. I guess I really didn't know until you were 4 so I guess thats right. Still you look pretty small.
oh wait i put that on the wrong one...oppps. I was suppose to say here.....I am totally jealous. One day, i keep telling myself....one day.. Until then I have a piano and an organ.......I just share them with the church. :)
yamameema...haha you should name your kid that! I love it! And I was wondering about the fisty word too...my head replaced it with fitsy.
yamameema...haha you should name your kid that! I love it! And I was wondering about the fisty word too...my head replaced it with fitsy.
Emily,
What is fisty in your language? I knew that I was pregnant at 7 weeks my friend. I may look a little smallish, but I feel a little bigish :) Also the piano is wonderful. How about you come visit us and you can play it :)
Sarah,
The piano is a Yamaha and this wonderful name just came to my mind. :) David doesn't like it. Maybe for a middle name it will work out :)
i meant fiesty as in full of animation, energy, or courage; spirited; spunky; plucky....i'm not really sure what plucky is but it was in the dictionary. oh wait it means brave. there you go now you know that i wasn't trying to say that her baby would have a screwed up hand all the time!!!
Post a Comment