Monday, April 14, 2008

New Hobby




Kind of a cheesy picture I know. This is a new talent that I have gained. You are looking at balloons all tied by moi. There is a dog, girraffe, mouse, bee, elephant, and wiener dog included in the picture. Pretty good huh.

9 comments:

mom said...

Everyone needs to guess which one is the elephant:) Allen is getting pretty good at this. We have turned off the TV for the week. It will be fun to see all the new things we learn and get accomplished! MOM

Anonymous said...

Allen, my kids love them!! when can we come over?

Sarah Marie said...

Holy cow that is SA-WEET! You are so invited to my next birthday party! What color is the moose? Is the yellow one the elephant?

annasibb said...

Allen Boyd. You never cease to amaze me :) I like your knew talent, where did you learn to do it?

Big Al said...

I'm going to answer all questions in one comment
Amy- Your kids are always welcome but I don't dress up like a clown or anything cause clowns creep me out
Sarah- I am pretty booked but I will try to squeeze you in. There is no moose but there is a mouse and that is the green one. Yellow is the BEE NOT THE ELEPHANT!
Anna- Mom bought me the book in Texas. And yes I am a pretty amazing person.

Sarah Marie said...

ok ok the elephant is the one you're holding in your hand!

dsibb said...

I learned how to do those once on my mission, I was a ward Party fenom, but sadly I have not kept that talent up and have lost all knowledge of how to tie balloons:(

A. Simpson said...

Weinie dog huh? Is that the red one or the one in the brown shirt??!
We should come visit you guys! We kinda like you all, a little...

annasibb said...

OK I figured it out. The elephant is the red one on the far left of the couch in the first picture. And it is the one Allen is holding in the second. oh I amaze myself!